Are you GDPR compliant? Is your data secure? Is your telephony solution WFH ready? Do you have a business continuity plan?
Now that we are months into remote working, it’s time to review your tools and your remote working situation. It’s time to consider the next steps in improving efficiency, productivity, and data and identity security.
Join us in a webinar where we explore answers to the questions that should have been asked, but many simply did not have the time.
During this webinar we discuss:
- The current working from home landscape for UK businesses
- Is your WFH deployment secure and are you GDPR compliant?
- Understanding where your data is stored and how it is accessed
- How to secure users, identities, and data
- A guide to business continuity plans
- Is your telephony solution WFH ready?
Make the Most of Your Microsoft 365 Investment: Optimise Licences, Security & Functionality
Thursday 2nd July 13:00 – 13:45 Watch On Demand
Adapting to Tech Changes During COVID-19: How to Survive when Trials and Offers End
Thursday 23rd July 13:00 – 13:45 Watch On Demand
How to Adapt to Shifting User Expectations for Remote Working
Thursday 30th July 13:00 – 13:45 Watch On Demand
What is Windows Virtual Desktop and why it’s time to make the shift
Thursday 27th August 13:00 – 13:45 More Info
Why it’s time to rethink your Cloud Migration Strategy
Thursday 10th September 13:00 – 13:45 More Info